At B2B Technology, we are looking for talented IT Professionals across all areas, who share our passion of creating a difference for our clients and their career goals through technology excellence and innovation. We work with our strategic partners and define innovative solutions to resolve technology challenges. We will provide you the infrastructure to train yourself, partner with some of the best talents in the industry to learn and participate in developing enterprise strategy and solutions for our clients.
At B2B Technology, you own the challenges, the rewards and the future. You will own your career and make the right choices that ensure your success and bring you the true value of your talent.
B2B Technology is an equal opportunity employer. The minimum qualifications required - BS degree in computer or business related field or equivalent experience. Duties that may include analysis, design, development, test, implement and support using some of the following technologies:
Currently Open Postings:
- Mainframe Developer : Seeks professional with skills set COBOL, DB2, CICS, IMS-DB, CA7, JCL, & DYL280 experience
- Java Developer : Seeks professional with skills set JAVA, J2EE, JSP, & ATG experience
- Dot Net Developer: Seeks professional with skills set NET Framework, C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML, XSL, SOA & Visual Basic experience
- Networking Engineer : Seeks professional with skills set LAN, WAN, Cisco Routers, DNS Servers, Cisco Switches, TCP/IP, Firewalls SAP-FICO, MM, SD & BW experience
- Oracle Developer : Seeks professional with skills set PL/SQL & Oracle experience
- B2B Technology seeks Bachelor/Master/Equiv & exp'd profs in SAP BW Analyst (SSA11): SAP BW, SAP BI, WAD. Loc: unanticipated thru out U.S. Resumes: Binay, 3025 Harbor Ln N, Ste 110A, Plymouth, MN 55446. Ref Job ID.
- Job Title: SENIOR ETL/DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Job Description: Provide senior level administration, architecture design for complex databases and ETL Datawarehouse. Provide key data recommendations and best practice solutions to data conversion project teams. Evaluate and understand a variety of system/infrastructure deployment techniques, with the ability to create process flow diagrams and the ability to optimize data flow infrastructure optimization. Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations for the ETL environment. Resolve complex issues as they arise. Provide subject matter expertise in assigned projects through all phases of the development lifecycle. Define field of use, standards, and best practices around assigned products and technologies. May supervise three or four junior ETL Administrators..
- Job Requirements:Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering closely related field or its foreign equivalent. Also required is five years of post-baccalaureate experience in ETL Datastage Administration occupations. The five years of experience must be with ETL Datawarehouse, Talend, SQL Server, Oracle, Big Data (Hive) and Cognos.
- Job Location: B2B Technology Inc, 3515 Plymouth Blvd, Suite 104
Plymouth, MN 55447 and various unanticipated job locations in the USA. Requires travel/relocation to client sites in different states in the USA.