At B2B Technology, we are looking for talented IT Professionals across all areas, who share our passion of creating a difference for our clients and their career goals through technology excellence and innovation. We work with our strategic partners and define innovative solutions to resolve technology challenges. We will provide you the infrastructure to train yourself, partner with some of the best talents in the industry to learn and participate in developing enterprise strategy and solutions for our clients.
At B2B Technology, you own the challenges, the rewards and the future. You will own your career and make the right choices that ensure your success and bring you the true value of your talent.
B2B Technology is an equal opportunity employer. The minimum qualifications required - BS degree in computer or business related field or equivalent experience. Duties that may include analysis, design, development, test, implement and support using some of the following technologies:
Currently Open Postings:
- Digital professionals: UX designer and UI engineer/Architect Š ReactJS, Angular, NodeJS, AWS
- Security professionals: Cyber security, Network, Cloud, Compliance security
- Cloud Engineer/Architect: AWS, Lambda, Terraform, Devops tools
- Big Data Engineer/Architect: Scala/Spark, Kafka, AWS, Lambda
- IOT Engineers/Architect: Scala, spark, Kafka, Machine learning, MongoDB
- Machine Learning Engineer/Architect: Cloud AWS, Machine learning algorithm (APRIORI ), Spring Boot , Spring Rest API, AWS (ECS container), Redis
- Java Consultant- Microservices, Spring Boot, API, integration
- .NET Developer: NET Framework, C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML, XSL, SOA & Visual
- Networking Engineer: LAN, WAN, Cisco Routers, DNS Servers, Cisco Switches, TCP/IP, Firewalls
- BI Consultant- Microstrategy, Snowflake, Netezza, Tableau
- QA Automation: Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, API
- B2B Technology seeks Bachelor/Master/Equiv & exp'd profs in SAP BW Analyst (SSA11): SAP BW, SAP BI, WAD. Loc: unanticipated thru out U.S. Resumes: Binay, 15600 35th Ave N, Suite 102, Plymouth, MN 55447. Ref Job ID.
- Job Title: SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
- Job Description: Responsible for developing and maintaining testing automation scripts and frameworks that execute the verification and validation of software products for complex projects. Review verification and validation of software system requirements, traceability, and testability to ensure adherence to design control policies and procedures. Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated modern test framework. Design, develop, execute automation scripts for testing. Test RESTful API and Webservices validating Status Code, Error Message & Response and writing assertions, testcase, methods, class for RESTful API automation. Ensure that Automation scripts function well across all supported browsers and platforms. Review automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test. Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases and achieves a high level of requirement/test execution coverage. Research and identify opportunities to upgrade skills. Assist other quality assurance analysts/engineers in writing effective tests. May supervise two or three junior QA Engineers/Analysts.
- Job Requirements: The job requirements are a MasterÕs degree or its foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Software Systems, Information Technology, or Information Systems/CIS/MIS, or Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or closely related and six months of experience in any software/IT testing occupation with AGILE Methodology, SOAP UI, Postman, RESTful API Testing, Quality Center.
- PRIMARY WORKSITE: B2B Technology Inc, 15600 35th Ave N, Suite 102 Plymouth, MN 55447 and various unanticipated job locations unanticipated job locations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Travel, if any, may be minimal and will be required only within the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.
- Job Title: SENIOR BIG DATA ENGINEER
- Job Description: Identify highly scalable and optimal solutions and develop architectures for streaming as well as batch pipelines for high velocity data storage in big data platforms. Participate in detailed technical design, development, implementation and support of Big Data applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Implement best-fit big data streaming and batch pipeline to consume, process and display in live dashboard. Implement best fit machine learning model for driver pooling and product recommendation projects. Conduct independent research and assess technologies/components to recommend and integrate into data-platform. Act as an expert technical resource and mentor. Propose best practices and standards. May supervise three or four junior Data Engineers/Developers.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:BachelorÕs Degree or its foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Technology, or Information Systems/CIS/MIS, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a closely related field. Required are five years of experience in any software development occupation with Bigdata, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hive, Oozie, Sqoop, Java, Spring, Hibernate, D3JS, Oracle, SQL
- PRIMARY WORKSITE: B2B Technology Inc, 15600 35th Ave N, Suite 102 Plymouth, MN 55447 and various unanticipated job locations in the USA. Requires travel/relocation to client sites in different states in the USA